Friday, April 24, 2015
- Take some time for your own personal self-development
- Courage counts. Jump in!
- Take an acting class, acting for nonactors, or improvisation
- Create positive rituals in your life, for you alone and with family and friends
- Integrate gratitude and celebration into your daily life
- Think positively
- Find a topic interesting to you and relevant to others. Learn it well.
- Contact a trusted friend before and after doing a challenging task
- Start investing in yourself immediately
- Focus on the positive
Source - Maximize Your Presentation Skills / Ellen A. Kaye
Baseline operating parameters of the covered lagoon digester ;
- LAGOON DIGESTER VOLUME - Based on the length, width and depth of the lagoon as measured in meters
- INFLUENT FLOWRATE - Rate of the influent entering the lagoon as measured in liters
- HYDRAULIC RETENTION TIME - Volume of the lagoon divided by the daily influent flow as measured in days
- AVERAGE BIOGAS PRODUCTION - Average production of biogas as measured in cubic meters per day
- METHANE CONCENTRATION - Biogas concentration as measured in percent by volume
- LAGOON DIGESTER TEMPERATURE - Average temperature of the lagoon contents as measured in degrees C
- INFLUENT COD CONCENTRATION - Chemical Oxygen Demand as measured in milligrams per liter
- EFFLUENT COD CONCENTRATION - Chemical Oxygen Demand as measured in milligrams per liter
- COD REDUCTION - Reduction in COD from influent to effluent as measured in percent
- TOTAL AND VOLATILE SOLIDS PERCENTAGE - Percent of dry solids in the influent and percent of organic solids in the dry solids
- INFLUENT AND EFFLUENT LAGOON pH
Source - Cal Poly Covered Lagoon Digester / California USA
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
- Sea temperature have risen by an average 0.5C over the last 40 years (Tim Barnett, Scripps Institution of Oceanography in La Jolla, California)
- The 20,000 km2 of freshwater ice melting in the Arctic between 1965 and 1995 (Ruth Curry, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Connecticut)
Source - Palm Oil Engineering Bulletin No. 112 / MPOB
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Sunday, April 5, 2015
- GO THE EXTRA MILE
- do something beyond self-interest
- DO THE THINGS OTHERS ARE NOT WILLING TO DO
- find a better way to do things
- ACHIEVE EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS
- be nice to people who we have differences with
- BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN PEOPLE
"The man who does more than he is paid will soon be paid more than he does"
"People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care"
"Most people are not untalented or unmotivated. They are just undiscovered and uninspired. They need leaders who will bring out the best in them"
Source - Dr. Victor SL Tan / NST
### PT. Dendymarker Indahlestari Palm Oil Mill @ South Sumatra Indonesia - the memories will remain forever.