Sunday, February 21, 2010
# currently, one in eight Malaysians are aged 50 and above, but by 2020, the figure
will be one in six.
# Malaysian are aging at a greater speed than people in other counteries.
# the global life expectancy is 68.9 years, up from 50.2 years in 1960.
# improvement in the quality of and accessibility to healthcare, better education and
awareness, improvement in sanitation and hygiene standards, a rise in food safety
and quality standards, as well as rise in environmental standards.
# people who are richer and more educated tend to live longer because they can afford
to eat better food and have better access to medical advances.
# the 'thief of buying power' is one of the biggest risks to savings.
# inflation will affect retirees badly since they will be living on their savings.
# the 'third age' has been referred to as a time in which you can seek fulfilment
and self-actualisation, going from achieving what others required of you to
doing what you want to do. The best is yet to be.
# the second half of life can be richer, more vibrant and meaningful but if we
hold on to old principles and assumptions, we will lose that opportunity, says
Sadler in his book - The Third Age : Principles of Growth and Renewal after
# How we will face this third age depends on our ability and preparedness as
individuals and as a nation.
Source - Tho Li Ming / Personal Money
# Bukti keperluan.
# Pengenalan Projek ; Prinsip Pareto.
# Organisasi bagi memandu projek.
# Organisasi untuk diagnosis - untuk analisa projek.
# Diagnosis - Peningkatan Pengetahuan.
Mendapatkan Keputusan - Tindakan pemulihan ke atas apa yang telah didapati.
# Perubahan dalam sikap yang biasanya sukar diubah.
# Kawalan pada aras yang baru.
Dalam semua kejadian, perjalanan yang paling sukar adalah dari tanda-tanda kepada sebab musabab. Punca utama kesukaran ini adalah kekeliruan tentang siapa yang harus membuat perjalanan ini. Ini ditambah pula dengan kemahiran yang diperlukan tidak selalunya ada.
Sumber - Panduan Penyelesaian Masalah / Abd. Aziz Zakaria / FELDA
- tarik nafas panjang / dalam beberapa kali.
- bersenam secara kekal.
- terimalah diri anda seadanya dan cuba menyukai diri sendiri.
- bersikap positif dan belajar menerima kelemahan diri sendiri.
- dapatkan sokongan dan bantuan sebelum anda berasa tenggelam punca.
- bina silatulrahim yang baik dengan ahli keluarga dan rakan-rakan.
- seimbangkan masa kerja, hobi dan rekreasi.
- kira 1 hingga 10.
- luahkan perasaan anda dengan menangis atau ketawa semahunya.
- rehat dan tenangkan diri dengan mandi, meditasi dll.
- ubahsuai persekitaran anda.
- uruskan masa dengan baik.
- bijaksana dalam membuat keputusan.
Sumber - Berita Minggu
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- the subsidy introduced since 1995.
- cooking oil sold in sachets at RM2.50 per kg and in plastic bottled at RM3.50 per kg.
- cooking oil subsidy increased from RM26mil in 1995 to RM1.3bil in 2009.
- cooking oil price is capped at RM1,700 per tonne or RM1.70 per kg through subsidies. The current market price is about RM2,700 per tonne. To maintain RM1,700 'subsidised price' , a subsidy of RM1,000 is needed.
- average domestic consumption for cooking oil is 40,000 to 50,000 tonnes per month.
- should the subsidised cooking oil is left to open market and only subsidised for the needy (urban and rural poor), it may cost only RM40mil annually.
Source - Hanim Adnan / StarBiz / MY Palm Oil
Sunday, February 14, 2010
- Balance Sheet
- Account Summary
- Expenditure Ledger
- Machinery & Repair
- Machine & Repair Transaction
- Process Shift Labour Analysis
- Vehicle Running Expenditure
- General Ledger Details
- Stock Movement Summary
- Stock Movement Analysis
Source - Boustead Informasi Technology Accounts System / PT. Boustead Indonesia
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
- Director of Manufacturing and Corporate Planning of Boustead Holdings Berhad.
- Chief Executive Officier / Managing Director of UAC Berhad.
WORK ATTITUDE AND LEADERSHIP
- "Lead by example with humility, integrity and care for the welfare of co-workers."
- "Common corporate goals and teamwork must take precedence over individual aspirations and individual flair."
- "Developing human capital to ensure orderly succession for sustainable growth."
- "In life nothing remains static and change is the only constant."
- "Work oneself out of a position by ensuring there is a ready successor in place."
INGREDIENTS FOR SUCCESS
- "Strike a balance for God, Family and Career, the three pillars for success in life."
- "There is no short cut to success except through focused hard work with integrity and humility."
" There is no short cut to success except through focused hard work with integrity and humility. "
Source - Berita Boustead
- oil level in the tank.
- working temperature is not exceed 60C.
- condition of the fluid (visual inspection, colour and smell of the hydraulic oil).
- working pressures.
- gas pre-loaded pressure on the pressure storage.
- leaks on the pump, valves and pipelines.
- filter elements, for cleanliness.
- hose lines.
Source - Industrial Hydraulics / Parker
@ 05/02/2010 - flight delay KL to JB ... enjoy your journey ... keh3 ... sabar aje la
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
An undersea earthquake with a magnitude of 9.3 occured in the Indian Ocean just north of Simeulue Island, off the western coast of northern Sumatra, at a depth of 30 km. The earthquake triggered a series of devastating tsunamis along coasts bordering the Indian Ocean. In countries hardest hit, such as Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India and Thailand, waves were recorded up to 30 m.
One of the deadliest natural disasters in history, the tragedy was also known as the Great Sumatra - Andaman earthquake and the Boxing Day Tsunami.
Source - Fascinating Indonesia (Visit Indonesia Year Booklet)
### Dapat buku ni masa buat Visa Tinggal Sementara pagi tadi ... Welcome to Palembang Pak !!!