Friday, October 10, 2014

MYpalmoil

MYpalmoil


I want to hold your hand

Posted: 09 Oct 2014 01:12 AM PDT



I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND

Oh yeah I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Oh please say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please say to me
You'll let me hold your hand

Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide

Yeah, you got that something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you I feel happy inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide

Yeah you, got that something
I think you'll understand
When I feel that something

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand


Songwriters
LENNON, JOHN WINSTON / MCCARTNEY, PAUL JAMES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at Sime Darby Bhd's urgent press conference this morning when Tan Sri Bakke Salleh was dishing out the vital statistics of New Britain Palm Oil (NBPOL).

As I was listening in, this song came to mind. "It's such a feeling that my love ... I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide"

I guess Sime Darby couldn't contain its love for NBPOL when the Papua New Guinea government finally gave its blessings for this courtship to blossom.

Love affairs are seldom predictable. She loves me ... she loves me not ... she loves me ... she loves me not ... SHE LOVES ME!!!

Like all anxious parents, the government of Papua New Guinea would only agree to a hand in marriage if a suitor is ready and willing to cherish and love its daughter, NBPOL.

When so many livelihoods are at stake, it's crucial that the suitor of NBPOL is in for the long haul. That means he's committed to be Mr. Right, not someone who is unsure of his feelings and can only offer to be Mr. Right-Now.

Love is in the air. May there be many more happy unions in the oil palm industry.