- Check any defects found by previous inspection.
- Remove dust, mud and oil from the loader.
- Check all of the parts for oil leak.
- Check hydraulic hoses and piping for damage.
- Check engine oil for level and contamination.
- Check fuel tank for level.
- Drain off water from water sedimenter.
- Check cooling water for level and radiator fin for contamination.
- Check air cleaner dust indicator.
- Check instruments, monitors (warning lamps), lights, horn and back-up buzzer for operation.
- Check brake oil supply tank for level.
- Check torque converter / transmission oil level.
- Check tires for pressure and damage and wheel bolts for looseness.
- Check brake pedal for operation, braking effect and play.
- Check accelerator pedal for operation and the color of exhaust and exhaust sound.
- Check parking brake for operation and braking effect.
- Check steering wheel for play and operation.
- Check sideview mirrors damage and mounting bolts for looseness.
- Check canopy, cab, seat belts for damage and mounting bolts for looseness.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
WHEEL LOADER OPERATION
Service required before starting every day ;