- Your ongoing relationship with your employees
- Your management style and that of your organisation
- Your coaching skills
- Your own commitment to coaching and to your employees
To generate commitment you must demonstrate your own commitment. Your commitment to coaching - remember the benefits.
For you ;
- A more successful and productive department
- Greater confidence when delegating tasks to your employees
- Development of your own management skills
- A growing reputation as a 'developer of people'
- Less time-consuming firefighting, allowing you to spend more time on your own development
Source - Coaching for Your Employees / Nancy Stimson / Kogan Page